Signworld America has the capability to print onto thick substrates, offering the ability to produce a diverse range of prints for both indoor and outdoor application.
1) Q: What is the largest substrate you can print on?
A: Our UV flatbed printer can print up to a 4' by 8' substrate. Any images larger than 4 feet by 8 feet will have to be combined.
2) Q: What is the maximum thickness you can print on?
A: We can print up to 2.0" (50 mm) thick substrates/material
3) Q: What type of signs and materials do you print on?
A: We can print and also not limited to the following items:
4) Q: Do you apply a layer of primer prior to print?
- Signs and posters
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Exhibition graphics/signs
- Backlit panels
- Interior decor
- Aluminum Composite
- Foam board
A: Depending on the material requested, the primer may or may not be applied prior to print. Please consult with our specialist to see if your material requires a coat of primer.
5) Q: I don't live in Rancho Cucamonga, California. Do you ship to us?
A: Yes, we package everything nicely with bubble wrap and corrugated boxes, and ship with either UPS or freight depending on the size of your print.
6) Q: How long does it take to print my signs?
A: 3 business days. Rush service is available upon request.
7) Q: Do you print on letter cut outs?
A: Yes, we do. As the matter of fact, we can laser/cut dimensional letters and signs for you too. We have lots of different substrates to offer.
Give us a call for quick quotes. 1-844-900-SIGN (7446)