UV printing is a form of digital printing which uses ultra-violet lights to cure the ink as its been distributed on the media.The UV light is usually located right next to the digital print head, curing the ink immediately as it spits out from the print head. Originally started in the manicure industry, it was quickly adapted by the sign industry due to its curing speed. With the capability of almost printing on any substrates, it create a long lasting display and resulting in a more environmentally friendly prodcut.
Signworld America has the capability to print onto thick substrates, offering the ability to produce a diverse range of prints for both indoor and outdoor application.
1) Q: What is the largest substrate you can print on?
A: Our UV flatbed printer can print up to a 4' by 8' substrate. Any images larger than 4 feet by 8 feet will have to be combined.
2) Q: What is the maximum thickness you can print on?
A: We can print up to 2.0" (50 mm) thick substrates/material
3) Q: What type of signs and materials do you print on?
A: We can print and also not limited to the following items:
4) Q: Do you apply a layer of primer prior to print?
- Signs and posters
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Exhibition graphics/signs
- Backlit panels
- Interior decor
- Aluminum Composite
- Foam board
A: Depending on the material requested, the primer may or may not be applied prior to print. Please consult with our specialist to see if your material requires a coat of primer.
5) Q: I don't live in Rancho Cucamonga, California. Do you ship to us?
A: Yes, we package everything nicely with bubble wrap and corrugated boxes, and ship with either UPS or freight depending on the size of your print.
6) Q: How long does it take to print my signs?
A: 3 business days. Rush service is available upon request.
7) Q: Do you print on letter cut outs?
A: Yes, we do. As the matter of fact, we can laser/cut dimensional letters and signs for you too. We have lots of different substrates to offer.
Give us a call for quick quotes. 1-844-900-SIGN (7446)